ISO & State Certifications
McWane’s EMS is based on the principles of ISO 14001 and EPA’s Compliance Focused EMS, and all McWane manufacturing facilities are required to implement the EMS.
While it is not a McWane requirement, some McWane facilities have elected to seek ISO 14001 registration and/or equivalent recognition from their state environmental agencies (see below). Obtaining this registration has been a simple process since the McWane EMS meets and, in many cases, exceeds the criteria for ISO 14001 and equivalent state registration.
ISO 14001 Registered Facilities
- Amerex, Ala.
- Bibby Ste-Croix, Quebec, Canada
- Foundries LaPerle, Quebec, Canada
- Tyler Coupling, Miss.
- Clow Canada, New Brunswick, Canada
- Tyler Xianxian, China
Indiana Stewardship Program
- Manchester Tank & Equipment, Bedford, Ind.
- Manchester Tank & Equipment, Elkhart, Ind.
Click here for details on other recognitions awarded to McWane facilities.
- Code of Conduct
- Amerex and the Environment
- Health & Safety
Moving Industries Forward by Redefining Fire Suppression